attach_moneyBass and Bubbles September 18th

Bobcat Radio

Bobcat Radio: Best of Week 5

todayJuly 31, 2015 6

Background
share close

Bobcat Radio Logo

Host: Trevor Sartin, Bethany Perales, Warren Schorr

Preview of Texas State University  vs University of Louisiana Monroe

The Bobcats will face the Talons on November 19th at Bobcat Stadium at 8:30 p.m. The Talons were down 18-22 last season, allowing the Bobcats to gain another win in the season. This year the bobcats look to continue their winning match up against the talons.

Host: Eduardo Lerma, Russel Wilson, Logan Harris

  • cover play_arrow

    Bobcat Radio: Best of Week 5

Preview of Texas State University vs University of Arkansas State

Arkansas State finished 7-6, coming into the Sun Belt season ranked 3rd in the preseason prediction, following Texas State, ranked 4th in the preseason prediction.  The Bobcats beat the red wolves 44-27 last season, and look to continuing the winning match up between the red wolves.

Host: Trevor Sartin, Bethany Perales, Warren Schorr

KTSW Sports Staff Hypothetical

This hypothetical segment is for fun and laughter, analyzing the KTSW Sports staff playing against the Texas State Bobcat Softball team.  The Sports Staff would have to have tryout to find the best players in the department, and also have at least a couple months in preparation to beat this outstanding Bobcat softball team.

  • cover play_arrow

    Bobcat Radio: Best of Week 5

Written by:

Rate it

Previous post

the river

News

San Marcos Drought Conditions Expected to Return

Kasandra Garza News Reporter According to the Texas Drought Monitor, less than 3% of Texas is considered to be in a drought, or in “abnormally dry” conditions. The other 97% of Texas is drought free. This time last year, 60 percent of Texas was in drought conditions. However, this does not mean that citizens can start using drinking water excessively. Studies done by the Texas Water Development Board’s Water Data for […]

todayJuly 30, 2015 10 1

Post comments (0)

Leave a Reply

top Tracks

Team Members

Socials

  • Chart track

    1

    Twin Plagues

    Wednesday

  • Chart track

    2

    City Slicker [EP]

    Ginger Root

  • Chart track

    3

    Yesterday Park

    ISLAND

  • Chart track

    4

    Mood Variant

    Haitus Kaiyote

  • Chart track

    5

    Change

    Anika

Full tracklist

0%
%d bloggers like this: