By Piper Blake
Web Content Manager
SAN MARCOS, Texas – As of 10:11 a.m., the CDC reports that Hays County has 219 confirmed COVID-19 cases. There are 3 deaths and 144 recovered cases.
The county has 73 active cases out of 221 cases reported. The Department of State Health Services put in place protocols for manufacturers, all office-based employees, all office-based employers, gyms and exercise facilities and their patrons, as of May 18.
The complete list of protocols are listed below.
Effective May 18, 2020
- Protocols for Manufacturers
- Protocols for All Office-Based Employees
- Protocols for All Office-Based Employers
- Protocols for Gyms and Exercise Facilities
- Protocols for Gym and Exercise Facility Patrons
For more information on these protocols and reopening of businesses visit Texas Tribune.