Carlos Marquez III

14 Results / Page 2 of 2


New No Hammock Initiative on Campus

By Carlos Marquez III Senior News Reporter The Texas State Office of Student Involvement oversees various operations and projects on campus and their mission is to contribute to meaningful experiences by engaging students in various organizations, community service and participation in programs. The Office of Student Involvement also helps with the beautification of Texas State which is the initiative to maintain campus grounds. The office assigns Texas State workers to […]

todayMarch 3, 2016 65


County Commissioner Will Conley Re-Elected for Precinct 3

By Carlos Marquez & Rebecca Banks News Reporters Republican Will Conley has been re-elected for Hays County Commissioner Precinct 3 with 82.35 percent of votes, leaving his opponent Rob Roark with only 17.65 percent. Conley has held office for Hays County Commissioner Precinct 3 since 2004. Former Governor Rick Perry appointed Conley as Commissioner of a state juvenile board and served as chair for the Capital Transportation Planning Organization. He was recently elected as chairman […]

todayMarch 1, 2016 28


University Police Department Offers Assistance Services

By Carlos Marquez III Senior News Reporter   The Texas State University Police Department offers many services to students, staff and faculty. The department offers Bobcat Bobbies and Cats On The Go to help students get around campus. Apart of offering rides around campus, the University Police Department also offers motorist assist for students, staff and faculty. Texas State University police officer Phillip Holden described the services that the department […]

todayFebruary 26, 2016 56


Texas State Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion Holds Male Oriented Workshops

By Carlos Marquez III Senior News Reporter   The Texas State Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion is committed to providing cutting edge knowledge and skills to prepare students for leadership in a culturally diverse and global society. They coordinate several events throughout the semester to touch on various issues. They held a Male Retreat on Saturday, February 6th, to discuss and address issues college males face. The event was […]

todayFebruary 19, 2016 37


Convoy of Trail Riders stop in San Marcos

By Carlos Marquez III Senior News Reporter  San Marcos welcomed the Greater Randolph Area Trail Riders to town Tuesday, February 8, from 11:30 a.m. to about 1:30 p.m. in honor of their annual week long trail ride. The seven-day trail ride starts in Buda and ends in San Antonio. San Marcos Director of Communications and Intergovernmental Relations Kristi Wyatt, explains why the convoy passed through San Marcos. “Every year the […]

todayFebruary 9, 2016 38

No more entries

top Tracks

Team Members


  • Chart track


    Sometimes Fun

    Drain Outs

  • Chart track


    Sounds Like Home

    Captain Planet

  • Chart track


    It's Dread

    Pearl Earl

  • Chart track


    The Window


  • Chart track



    Alice Phoebe Lou

Full tracklist