Web Content Contributor
Thursday, October 29th
- Dia de los Muertos Celebration at the San Marcos Rec Hall from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Farmer Fred’s Harvest Fall Carnival at San Marcos Plaza Park from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Terri Hendrix Costume Party Concert at San Marcos Public Library from 6 to 7 p.m.
Friday, October 30th
- Run 4 Your Life 5K at the Blanco Vista neighborhood, registration is at 8 p.m.
- Salsa on the Square at Stonewall Warehouse, with music starting at 9 p.m.
Saturday, October 31st
- Dia De Los Muertos 5K/Walk & Kids Fun Run at River Ridge Park at 8 a.m.
- Farmer’s Market at San Marcos Downtown Square from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fright Night 250 Races at Central Texas Speedway at 3 p.m.
- Halloween Costume Bash at Middleton Brewing from noon to 10 p.m.
- Blue Healer plays with special guests Canvas People at Cheatham Street Warehouse. Canvas People perform at 9 p.m., Blue Healer performs at 11 p.m.
- Halloween Trail Run at Purgatory Creek at 9 a.m.
- Getter Halloween show at the Marc at 9 p.m.
Sunday, November 1st
- Unicycle Football at Gold Crown Billiards, with games at 1 and 3 p.m.